Support Desk Manager
Founded in 2003, Webanywhere is a learning technology company originally servicing the education sector before expanding and establishing new divisions supporting the corporate markets in both EMEA and Northern America.Our clients include over 2000 schools and many blue chip corporations across the world. In April 2012 we opened an office in Katowice where much of the technical development work for our clients is undertaken.
Currently we are seeking an enthusiastic individual with excellent command of English who will fill in the role of Support Desk Manager.
To manage the performance of Level 1 and Level 2 support staff & support to clients (internal and external) and ensure that service levels are achieved. To ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded. Be responsible for ensuring service desk staff are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service that meet/exceed requirements.
- Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop the phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine the root causes of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Manage the backup support provision and interact with internal and external customers. Manage the “Out of Hours” staff rota and USA shift rota ensuring adequate resources are available to meet the requirements of the business.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to Senior Management via ad-hoc, weekly and monthly reports. Drive process improvements and develop strategies for improvement.
- Develop an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Manage the process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization. Manage vendor relationships. Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience. Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (technical and formal)
- Very strong customer service skills and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in incident management and incident resolution
- Good general IT knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Impeccable telephone manner
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Competitive salary (accordingly to skills and experience)
- Friendly, international working environment
- Flexible working hours / home office
- Personal development opportunities
- Unlimited access to e-learning platform
- Life insurance package (Axa)
- Private medical care (Luxmed)
- Free hot and cold beverages throughout a working day
- Sweet treats on Fridays (fruits/cakes)
- Relax room with table tennis